Nutella Chocolate Oreo Mousse is a sumptuous dessert which you can make very easily in just a few minutes. I never knew that this so delicious delicacy is so easy to make until my dear friend Krutika introduced me to it. It is egg free, rich, creamy and indeed chocolatey! You only need a few ingredients, whisk them properly and set them in the refrigerator and voila! Your super delicious Nutella Chocolate Oreo Mousse is ready!
Krutika has shared her recipe, which she got from here . I just changed some quantity of the ingredients according to my taste buds and added a layer of Oreo biscuits as per Krutika’s suggestion. I must say it is a very impressive dessert, which you can make a day before, place it in the refrigerator and serve it cold to your loved ones the next day.
This Nutella Chocolate Oreo Mousse won our hearts instantly, especially my chocolate lovers (my hubby and darling daughters)!
Let us start making this easy, quick and super delicious Nutella Chocolate Oreo Mousse:
- Nutella: 200gm
- Cream cheese: 150gm
- Heavy cream: 300gm
- Vanilla extract: 1tsp
- Oreo biscuit: small packet
- For garnish: strawberry/cherry, walnut/almonds
Take cream cheese in a big bowl and beat it properly with an electric mixer until it becomes smooth. Now add vanilla extract and beat it again.
Next add Nutella in it and again beat it properly. Now our Nutella mix is ready. Put it aside.
Take heavy cream in another bowl and beat it properly until it is thick and whipped.
Now add this heavy cream into the Nutella mix, and fold and whip it properly with the spatula. Put this in the fridge for 3-4 hours or overnight. Your Nutella chocolate Mousse is ready to be served!
- Take a dessert bowl, put a layer of Oreo biscuits (small pieces) at the bottom of the bowl.
- Then spoon the mousse on it.
- Now garnish the mousse with walnuts, crumbs of Oreo biscuits, strawberry.
- Your luscious Nutella Chocolate Oreo Mousse is ready to be devoured!
Insiders Tips/ Finer Points:
- Beat the cream cheese, Nutella, heavy cream properly till it becomes light and fluffy.
- At the last step when you mix Nutella mix and heavy cream then just fold it do not whip it with beater/hand mixer.
- Always use full fat cream cheese. It will set up better and taste better. For the best result choose a block of cream cheese, not the spreadable kind.
- Leave the mousse to set in the refrigerator for at least 3-4 hours, or even better keep it overnight.
- Feel free to add your choice of nuts and fruits while serving.