Firstly thanks to darl Melinda of Linda Creations for nominating me for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award. This is my first award in blogging and I am very honoured to receive this; I am really happy to get this for my relatively young blogging (4 months only). Melinda had nominated me in January but somehow I could not write this post – very sorry for being late dear. It feels good that someone has found my work this worthy – thanks a ton darling ❤
For accepting the Very Inspiring Blogger Award everyone has to follow some rules these are :
- Thank the person who nominated you and add their link to
- List the award rules so your nominees will know what to do.
- Tell 7 hidden facts about yourself.
- Nominate 10-15 other bloggers.
- Contact your nominees and provide a link to your post.
- Display the award logo (button) on your blog, whether on your sidebar or about page, or special award page.
So here are the 7 hidden facts about myself
- I am a very emotional person who cries easily even while watching a small emotional scene or reading a sentence; but on the other hand I am practical and strong too.
- My ideal is my Mumma and I always try to learn things from her.
- My darling husband is my best friend, my support and my life; and my angel is my world.
- I am a good singer (have done lots of stage shows in my university); but I want to learn Indian classical music and perform professionally.
- I am a talkative person but it takes time for me to open up.
- I can’t handle the negativity and, that’s why I don’t watch any serials especially the Indian melodramas.
- I am a hard core foodie who loves to eat as well as cook. Food or even conversations about food make me happy.
I would love to nominate some inspirational bloggers and these are :
- Chitra – http://drchdietfood.com/
Aruna – https://aahaaram.wordpress.com/
Nidhi S Raj – http://soulandspicebox.com/
Anupama – http://easybitesonline.com/
Swapna – http://swapnaskitchen.com/
Aiswarya – https://mykitchenmoments.wordpress.com/
Happy blogging and stay in touch xx