I know this would have triggered the thought that this is a regular food and nothing special. Behold my friends – this is not your regular French toast but Fluffy French toast uses flour, has a different taste than the regular one, and is ideal for a great breakfast as it has egg, bread and fruits rolled into one.
The ingredients making for Fluffy French Toast are :
1. Bread slice : 3
2. Egg : 1
3. All Purpose Flour (Plain flour/Maida) : 1 Tbsp
4. Milk : 1/4 cup
5. Cinnamon Powder : 1/8 tsp
6. Vanilla essence/extract : 1/4 tsp
7. Sugar : 3/4 tsp
8. Salt : 1/4 tsp
9. Honey : 1 tsp
Take a bowl and add all-purpose flour, sugar, salt, cinnamon powder, and milk. Mix well to make sure that there are no lumps.
Now break the egg and add the egg liquid (white along with the yellow) in this bowl and whisk well. Now add vanilla essence and again beat it well.
Heat a skillet/griddle (tawa), and put some oil. Simultaneously soak the bread in the above-prepared solution for a minute (both the sides). Now toast the bread on the skillet till the bread becomes brown on both the sides.
Your Fluffy French Toasts are ready !
Suggestion For Serving : Cut the bread slice diagonally, dust some powdered sugar/icing sugar and cinnamon powder, and pour some honey on that. Serve with some strawberry and blueberry 🙂
Insider Tips / Finer Points :
- You may garnish these Fluffy French toasts with chocolate sauce.
- You may also use maple syrup instead of honey, if you like or any other syrup of your choice.
- You may top it with banana or you choice of fruits.